The QuickCalculator is a simple and fast calculation program with scripting and plotting – ideal to quickly visualize e.g. an interpolation algorithm.
Why do I need the QuickCalculator?
- The Windows calculator or similar programs don’t offer you enough possibilities?
- You don’t want to learn to use Matlab, Octave, Maple or Mathematica?
- Or you just don’t want to spend money on a calculation program?
- Then the QuickCalculator is what you need!
What makes the QuickCalculator special?
- It shows your calculations and their results
- It can handle chained operations
- It can handle user defined variables and functions
- It supports user written scripts
- It can draw functions
- No installation is needed
- It is completely free
- It is Open Source
What can I use the QuickCalculator for?
- Define variables
- Use variables for calculations
- Standard Functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Sigma / Delta function
- User Functions
- Define functions
- Use functions for calculations
- Draw functions
- Hexadecimal, Octal, Binary
- Bitwise operations
- Control structures
- Script functions for customized startup
- And much more…